Google
 
Web spamandgubermentchesse.blogspot.com

Spam and Guberment Chesse

"I say what I mean and I mean what I say"

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I hope she is finish.....


Britney Spears gave birth to her second son early Tuesday at a Los Angeles hospital, according to several entertainment magazines.
The baby boy was delivered around 2 a.m. at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Us Weekly reported on its Web site Wednesday, citing an unnamed family source. The child was delivered by a scheduled Cesarean section procedure, People.com reported.
The newborn's name was not immediately known. Spear's New York-based publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, did not immediately return a call to the Associated Press seeking comments.
It was the second child for Spears, 24, and her husband Kevin Federline, 28.
The newborn's arrival came just days before their son Sean Preston's first birthday on Thursday.
Federline also has a daughter and a son with actress Shar Jackson.
(Source)

2 Comments:

Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: )

7:34 AM  
Blogger juiicySCOOP said...

I hope she is finished too.. Quite frankly I'm tired of seeing the "pregnant" Britney Spears.. it hurts my lil heart.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home