Google
 
Web spamandgubermentchesse.blogspot.com

Spam and Guberment Chesse

"I say what I mean and I mean what I say"

Monday, August 21, 2006

Will Mrs Ye stand up


THE REAL LOVE OF 'YE'S LIFE?There has been quite a bit of chatter going around as to who Kanye asked to be his wife. The popular name tossed around has been Alexis, but I have sources that tell me that's not true. Without revealing the name (I'm respectful, right?), this person apparently works in Chicago and has been getting congratulatory messages all week. Anyway, I was given the message so that it can be cleared up that Kanye isn't actually engaged to somebody named Alexis. The only problem is I don't even know if this is true. But I heard this fiancee even gets some points for her involvement in Kanye's first album. Here are a pair of clues: "Get Em High" and "The New Workout Plan." Will the real Mrs. West please stand up? ( All HipHop)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home