Google
 
Web spamandgubermentchesse.blogspot.com

Spam and Guberment Chesse

"I say what I mean and I mean what I say"

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Why ...Why must we continue with BS

Just a bunch of damn mess with this video it has all the essential Hot Ghetto Mess needed to make this video a ghetto classic. The girk in front of the torn down house shaking they ass like the check just came, black folks dancing at a block party looking like 3 black leprachans. Im through with hip hop. I will not listen to this mess what happened to hip hop. I loved it in the 80's 90's and early 2000 but every year it seems like it keeps falling farther and farther down into the sewer with these punk a*% fake rappers who are rapping to nursery rhymes. Damn
*pours out a little liqour for Hip Hop *


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home