Google
 
Web spamandgubermentchesse.blogspot.com

Spam and Guberment Chesse

"I say what I mean and I mean what I say"

Thursday, August 24, 2006


Out of Control: AIDS in Black America'
A Special Edition of 'Primetime' with Terry Moran and a Special Segment Featuring Peter Jennings Looks at America's Silent Killer

Watch Primetime's special report "Out of Control: AIDS in Black America," Thursday, Aug. 24, at 10 p.m

This is something that is mandatory for all blacks in America and even those of other races to watch. If AIDS affects one of us it affects ALL of us!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched, it's really sad that most of Black America don't talk about whats killing us, we need to educate eachother, and prevent the ultimate downfall of our race, because like they said on the show Ignorance is no longer an excuse!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home