Google
 
Web spamandgubermentchesse.blogspot.com

Spam and Guberment Chesse

"I say what I mean and I mean what I say"

Monday, August 28, 2006

Eminem Slaps a Video Bunny !!


August 27. MediaTakeOut.com received an email from Kendra Wilkinson, a model who stars in the E! Channel's reality series The Girls Next Door. She claims that during the filming of a music video last week, Eminem attacked her. Here's the full text of the email along with two photographs of Kendra Wilkinson:
My first rap videoCurrent mood: pissed offI made a BAD MISTAKE when i agreed to be in a music video with EMINEM!! Why would i think doin my first music video with Eminem would be soooo tight?? i have no idea why cuz i never liked him in the first place but getting the so called opportunity was something i wouldnt pass up which was a bad mistake hahaha!!The reason for me doing the video wasnt for the money, it was to make all my fans happy that i finally did a rap video cuz we all know how much i talk about how much i wanna be in one..right?? well im getting right to the point by saying it was probably the worst experience of my life!! It all started off really cool when my best friend Brittany came up just to support me and cheer me on but not to mention her obsession over Eminem was also what made her drive all the way up for the day. When we first got there everyone like Akon came to say hi and greeted us. So i was so happy cuz it seemed like a start to a fun great day but a long fun great day huh huh!!So about ten hours later(waiting in a cafeteria) i finally get my call to come in and shoot the scene with eminem. I was lookin the hottest of the hot(not conceided) and i was ready to go with my hair all done and everything, sooo happy. so we start by doing some warmups and i was dancing my ass off(literally) cuz it was my time to shine in front of David Banner, Lil Zane, and a couple other rappers and 100s of people.D eveyone was lovin my dancing and makin me feel good. Then Eminem walks in the room lookin like hes overdosing on drungs. We met and he was really nice to begin with and he was saying things like how he watches the show and how he got our issue of playboy and he wants me to sign it so i was very flattered and happy. Then we start doing our scene and everything is goin good until we go on a break. I went over to sit on the couch to rest a lil bit and i started talking to this really nice guy. Next, i look over and see Eminem walkin towards me. I smile and say "whats up?", he takes out a bottle of water and pours it all over me!!! There goes my makeup, there goes my hair, there goes my tears, and there goes my first rap video!!! Yes i charged at him to knock him out, only got him a lil bit though cuz of his big ass body guard that was in my way. All i have to say about this is I feel way more sorry for him than i do hate him over this!! even though i yelled out probably 100000 times i hate him haha!! He has to act like a 5 yr old lil kid by pouring water on me to make himself feel better about his sad life. Everyone like Akon came over to make me feel better and that was really cool of them but inside i was dying!! i was so embarrassed and humiliated! So many people after that said they will never support him anymore and they will never listen to him anymore!! Hef felt sooo bad for me and was sooo pissed at Eminem, Hef HATES him now haha!! So i lived and i learned right?? I will never do a rap video again unless its three 6 mafia, too short, bow wow, or nelly!!! Nelly was so nice to me by sending me a letter along with an autograhed jersey and pimpjuice the day after this eminem video so now im happy again haha!!So all i can woder is why why why???? maybe he was loaded on drugs, maybe i reminded him of Kim, maybe he hates me..who knows!! all i know is i didnt do anything to him to make him do this to me. So im movin on with my life and putting this in the past but please dont buy any music from him anymore hahahahaa jk!! love u all and thanks for watching the show and listening to my sad story haha!! PeaceKDUB

It seems Emenim poured some water on one of Hef's girls. I guess he wont be invited back to playboy land

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home