Google
 
Web spamandgubermentchesse.blogspot.com

Spam and Guberment Chesse

"I say what I mean and I mean what I say"

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Dumbass!!


Is aspiring rapper Kevin Federline smarter than he looks? K-Fed boasts to GQ that he aced his GED, i.e., his high school equivalency degree. "I actually got amazing-ass test scores on it," Federline maintains. "Not that it's the hardest thing in the world. But especially the math. I got pretty high test scores for the state of California." Mr. Britney Spears goes on to claim he made $2 million from "Chaotic," UPN's Spears-Federline reality show, but now, "I'm almost broke." He's obviously a genius at subtraction (SOURCE)


My goodness now his dumbass wants to brag about doing good on his GED I though you bragged about getting your bachelors degree from college not your damn GED. What a TRUE dumbass

SpoofCard has terminated the accounts of more than 50 customers, including Paris Hilton, who the company claims used its service to hack into the voice mail accounts of well-known celebrities like Lindsay Lohan. SpoofCard allows people to disguise their phone number and keep it from appearing on others caller ID displays when they make a phone call. SpoofCards are popular with celebs who want to keep their phone numbers private (so they dont start getting calls from people like us asking them to the prom and whatnot). SpoofCard attorney Mark Del Bianco told TMZ, Paris was entering unauthorized [voice] mail boxes. When asked about Lindsay, he said,A number of the 50 persons [who were canceled by Spoofcard] were making unauthorized entrances to Miss Lohans voice mail. A source close to the scandal also told TMZ that Nicky Hilton and Paris ex-boyfriend Stavros Niarchos may have been involved.

Now how childish can you be. I guess her dumbass doesnt have enough money to keep herself entertain she has to hack into people voice mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home